TIE - VFI - MaukaFellowship
- Candidates applying should have a venture idea or should have founded a venture and currently working at it.
- The fellowship is open for student entrepreneurs who are enrolled in the final year of a full-time course in a Graduate/Undergraduate college or university.
Some of the basic guidelines that we follow when we select a candidate for the fellowship program are:
- Innovative Ideas: We prefer entrepreneurs who are in sync with the changing trends of today’s world.
- Disruptive technology/process: Run of the mill type business models are not preferred. More than the idea, the process or technology used must be different from the rest.
- Scalable Models: A unique idea and a disruptive process are not sufficient to take a startup to the next level. Every aspect of a startup must be scalable. Startups with a scalable architecture or model are encouraged.
- Dynamic team: Do it with passion or not at all. The team is what matters the most. We look for entrepreneurs who are motivated and passionate about propelling their vision forward.